Saturday, November 28, 2009

Mike T's Week 12 Picks: Titans On a Roll


by Mike T.

Had the Giants maintained their 2 score lead against the Falcons late in the 4th quarter, I would have had another fantastic week. The Raiders (almost called the score) and Eagles did get their for me though and that puts me at 22-11 for the season.

Titans -2.5 vs Cardinals
After the Titans first win Chris Johnson said he could see them winning 10 in a row. I'm now a believer. I expect the see Tennessee run all over the Cards D while controlling the clock and keeping Warner on the sidelines.
Titans 27 Cardinals 20

49ers -3.5 vs Jaguars
The Jags are a surprising 6-4 this season but in my opinion haven't beaten one quality team this year. They've struggled to beat teams like Buffalo, KC and St Louis in overtime and all at home. Now they have a long road trip to SF against a tough scrappy Niners team. I think the 49er defense will shut down MJD and win this one rather easily. I wouldn't be surprised to see Alex Smith have a big game as well.
49ers 31 Jags 10

Patriots at New Orleans over 56
This game has all the makings of a classic. Two extremely high powered offenses with slightly above defenses that can be scored on. I can't see how this game isn't a shootout from the word go. This could be a lot like the Colts- Pats game from a few weeks ago.
Saints 41 Pats 38

No comments:

Post a Comment