Thursday, October 7, 2010

Roberts Week 6 College Football Selections: Roll With the Tide as Top Play of the Week

Here’s a look at my week 6 College plays I made this week:

North Carolina -2 vs. Clemson
Utah -6 @ Iowa State
Alabama -6 ½ @ South Carolina
Washington -2 vs. Arizona State
UCLA +7 ½ @ Cal
BYU +4 ½ vs. San Diego State
Oregon -36 @ Washington State

I also have a lean towards Stanford, but couldn’t lay -10 even though I really think Jim Harbaugh will look to embarrass USC.

The fun game of the day should be New Mexico (0-5) visiting New Mexico State (0-4). Neither team has covered a spread this season and “Sharp” money is siding with the Lobos as the spread has dropped a point to -2 ½. I’ll follow with lots of interest to see where this game ends up as it is about as ugly a College Football game has ever been played.

I also have tried to find ways to bet on LSU in the swamp getting +7, but can’t convince myself. I do think they are better all around than Florida, but that doesn’t include the coaching. Normally, I’d lay Urban Meyer up to -10 against Les Miles on any occasion, but not this time. I can see an upset in this one, but don’t have the courage to do it as of yet.

Good Luck this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment