Friday, October 1, 2010

Roberts Week 5 College Football Plays: U-Conn is the Top Play of the Week

I had one of my better College Football weeks last week going 6-1 on my bets and 3-0 in other recommended plays that I didn’t bet. It’s almost like I should just quit and bank all the winnings, but that is impossible. Saturday’s just wouldn’t be the same. Here’s who I have taken this week:

Connecticut -7 ½ vs. Vanderbilt
North Carolina -14 vs. East Carolina
Iowa State +7 ½ vs. Texas Tech
Ohio State -17 @ Illinois
Oregon State -3 ½ vs. Arizona State
USC -10 vs. Washington
Stanford +7 @ Oregon
Hawaii -8 ½ vs. Louisiana Tech

Other games I liked but had to weed out were Florida +8 at Alabama, Notre Dame -2 ½ at Boston College and Miami -3 at Clemson. I also have a slight lean towards the Sooners against Texas.

I'll also be rooting the UNLV Rebels in against Nevada this week, but I'm not confident enough to take the 21 points. This could be the sixth year in a row that Reno beats us down. Even though they play for the Fremont cannon each year, there really is no rivalry between the nail and hammer. Go Rebels, play hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment