Saturday, October 2, 2010

Mike T's Week 4 Picks - Time To Pick on The Patriots Defense Again

by Mike T.

Panthers @ Saints Over 44.5
The Saints shouldn't have a problem throwing against the Panthers secondary and I doubt they have a tough time getting in the endzone. I also expect the Panthers to get a few big runs on the Saints defense while the game is still close.
Saints 35 Panthers 21

Steelers money line -135 vs Ravens
I like the Steelers at home and layed the 135 as opposed to laying 2.5 -120, just too much value there. I basically bought 2.5 points for 15 cents. The Ravens had had a tough time scoring so far and now face the best defense on the road. I don't expect the Steelers to light it up either but I do like them to win the turnover battle.
Steelers 16 Ravens 14

Dolphins +1 vs Patriots
As I wrote in week 1 the Patriots defense is not going to be very good this year. This is especially true in the 2nd half( keep that in mind if think you can find a good halftime line against the Pats all year). They are young and not very deep. I think the Dolphins keep this one close in the first half and run away with it in the second.
Dolphins 31 Patriots 20

I also took a little Jaguars +7 and the Redskins +6 as well as taking them in a small money line parlay.

No comments:

Post a Comment