Friday, October 29, 2010

Roberts Week 8 NFL Plays: Broncos Bounce Back Big in London

Here are my NFL Picks for the Week. I'll have a write-up posted Saturday night on why I like the selections, but the bets are in (most anyway), so here's who I got:

Broncos +2 ½ vs. 49ers
Broncos +120 ML vs. 49ers
Broncos/49ers OVER 41 ½
Cowboys -6 ½ vs. Jaguars
Chiefs -7 ½ vs. Bills
Packers +6 @ NY Jets
Texans +6 @ Colts ( will bet Monday for best line)*
Texans +210 ML @ Colts (will bet Monday for best line)*

* The best value on this game if liking Houston is to wait until Monday morning when all of Sunday’s final parlay liability is figured into Monday’s what-if scenarios. The Colts are a huge public team and the extended risk for each sports book on them will be much higher than the Texans which will force a move to -6 ½ or -7 by game time.  

I have a few more I like for smaller unit plays which I'll include Saturday as well.                

No comments:

Post a Comment