Thursday, September 23, 2010

Roberts College Football Plays for Week 4

Here are my College Football Plays for this week:
UNLV -10 ½ vs. New Mexico
Utah -30 vs. San Jose State
San Diego State -9 vs. Utah State
USC -22 @ Washington State
Stanford -4 ½ @ Notre Dame
Arizona -6 vs. Cal
Nevada -3 ½ @ BYU

I know, it’s a lot of chalk, but it’s the best I came up with. I’d lean towards taking the points with Oregon State at Boise, but the Broncos scare me. They’re mad and angry at the pollsters and have to be impressive in their national TV game. They won’t let up at all.

I’d like to take UCLA getting 15 at Texas, but I’m still weary of the offense led by Kevin Prince. I do believe they’ll play hard and stay within the spread, but I still liked the sides of the favored teams above more.

I even like Arizona State at home getting 11 ½ against high scoring Oregon, but not enough to oust any of the picks above. I still may play all three of these games, I have until Saturday, but as of now my budget only permits those seven games.

4 comments:

  1. Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates.
    แทงบอล

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done a great job. I will definitely dig it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site.
    แทงบอล

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I need to to ask something…is this a wordpress blog page as we are thinking about shifting over to WP. Additionally did you make this design all by yourself? Thank you. แทงบอลออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  4. What your saying is absolutely genuine. I know that everybody must say the same matter, but I just think that you set it in a way that everybody can understand. I also enjoy the images you set in right here. They fit so nicely with what youre attempting to say. Im certain youll get to so a lot of individuals with what youve received to say. สมัครเว็บบอลออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete