Saturday, September 11, 2010

Roberts Week One NFL Selections: More Than Usual This Week Beginning With the Jaguars

Here are my plays for the week. I usually play only two to three a week but was so excited about the season starting that I couldn't help myself. After looking at each match-up with spreads attached to them since April 29 and watching each team closely, I feel pretty good about these games which I am also mixing a few round-robin parlays with as well as straight.

Top Play
Jaguars -3 vs Broncos (laid -2 1/2 early, but it's -3 at shops everywhere now. Denver 1-4 in 2009 traveling East and the one win was Stokely's Hail Mary tipped catch and run vs Bengals)

The Rest
Steelers +2 vs Falcons (Don't like Michael Turner on grass and love Steelers as a home dog)
Bengals +5 1/2 @ Patriots (Cincy should control game tempo with Benson)
Titans -6 vs Raiders (I know, just like everyone else)
Chargers -4 1/2 @ Chiefs (Everyone likes this one too, but can't make a case for KC being better)

Still Thinking of Playing
Bears -6 1/2 vs Lions (Cutler and Beras love the Lions, blowout wins last year with Cutler 6 TD's and no picks)
Browns +3 @ Buccaneers (Delhomme has the Browns offense looking like a complete opposite from 2009)

My write-ups for all the games is now posted in Sunday's Las Vegas Review-Journal, click here to read.


My Five Picks and Others in the weekly NFL Challenge - Las Vegas Review-Journal

No comments:

Post a Comment