Saturday, September 11, 2010

Roberts College Football Plays for Week 2

Here’s a few College Games I’m taking a shot with Saturday all for the same units.


Georgia +3 @ South Carolina
Ohio State -8 ½ vs. Miami
LSU -10 @ Vanderbilt 
Ohio -9 vs. Toledo 
Texas Tech -24 @ New Mexico


I have small lean towards Notre Dame laying the points, although recent money has come in on Michigan at Vegas books. I also like Alabama to destroy Penn State, but for some reason my brain tells me to be cautious of that game, so I listen and lay off. Georgia, LSU and Ohio State have been bet against by the public while there has been mixed action on Texas Tech against the dreadful Lobos. The only real sharp move going my way has been Ohio who began the week as 7-point opening favorites.


After watching the Colorado-Colorado State game last week, I'm still debating on who was better, or worse. Is Colorado really that good defensively, or are the Rams just that awful offensively. I like t think it's a little of both. However, I do like both Cal and Nevada to roll each of the Rocky Mountain teams this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment